Monday 28 February 2011

working on other people's work


ah, Monday morning, new canvas found, in one of those industrial waste bins right outside my studio... I rather like this one (photo later), the work of VINS AND EVA as in http://ilovetofuckyou.blogspot.com/ - looks like a finished piece, wonder why they left it in the bin outside the studio?

I feel a whole show of pieces of work done on other people's canvases or indeed sculptures or pieces of cardboard that other artists and such have left here. That one up there is a piece that Steven Rawlings brought around. I really liked it as it was, but that wasn't the point of him bringing it here, he would only leave it if I worked on it... so I have...

Anyone feel like dropping off some art and getting involved in this? leave it outside if you want, come knocking on the door if you want..

Contact me here or http://www.facebook.com/sean.worrall1



1 comment:

  1. and thanks to whoever left the big dark blue, rick red, yellow and organge canvas with the heart scratched in to the oil, outside the studio...

    ReplyDelete