Friday 10 June 2011

just discovered where the pianos are...

just discovered where the pianos are... I shall be painting two pianos, live painting out on the street, or in this case a rather historic London market hall and an equally historic churchyard The two locations are, Leadenhall Market, EC3 and St-Mary-le-Bow Churchyard, EC2. Two excellent locations. I was invited to be involved a few weeks ago, just got the details through... Recycling old pianos, well pianos that still live as working pianos, but painting on them, right up my street(art)... I shall be painting live on location on 27th, 28th and possibly 29th of June... come along and play while I paint...

http://www.colf.org//exhibitions/Classical-Music-Contemporary-Music-Dance-Street-Arts-Jazz-World-Music/42-Play-Me-Im-Yours.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment